and the city is yours!
The Innsbruck Card gives you inexpensive access to the region's museums and attractions. Prices start at €31 – explore the most beautiful aspects of the city and surrounding resort towns. The price also includes entry to the Münzerturm mint tower in Hall and Swarovski's enchanting Crystal Worlds in Wattens.
Small, sweet and the key to fantastic adventures: the Innsbruck Card offers many free services and attractive discounts for a truly fascinating alpine-urban experience in Innsbruck and its holiday villages. City flair, country air and peak enjoyment with just one ticket: for unique contrasts, remarkable attractions, historic treasures, impressive panoramic moments and nature in the heart of Tyrol.
Time for adventure
As individual as your holiday wishes:
The Innsbruck Card is available for 24, 48 or 72 hours. Children aged 6 to 15 years enjoy a 50% discount. To help you get the most out of your Innsbruck Card, we’ve put together a selection of suggestions for city explorers, nature lovers and culture enthusiasts.
Lots of the city for very little money
All free services and discounts at a glance:
- Free entry to all museums and other visitor attractions in the Innsbruck region
- 1 return trip on each lift and cable car in the Innsbruck region
- Free transportation on the Sightseer hop-on hop-off bus
- Free use of public transport on all IVB routes within Innsbruck + to Rum/Hall + Nightliner
- Free travel on the IVB’s scenic tram lines to Igls (line 6) and Mutters/Kreith (STB)
- Crystal Worlds Shuttle including the Kristallwelten
- 1 x guided city walk (available daily)
- Free city bike rental for 3 hours (rental shop: Die Börse, Leopoldstrasse 4)
- Casino Innsbruck: discount on the welcome pack and 1 welcome drink
- Numerous discounts for: Tyrolean evenings, Tratzberg Castle (Jenbach), Schubert city tours, Pedicab, 1 x Mountain Carts, bobsleigh rides, Happy Fitness, Golf, shopping, Olympia World and Natterer See
- new: Area 47
- new: Golf Innsbruck - Igls, Olympiagolf Igls, Golf Mieming